Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday is finally here!

Arrived home last night from a business trip to a CLEAN HOUSE. Because it was that way when I left. Small things can bring great pleasure! It was so quiet. I slept like a baby! After a week of waking up, sweating, weird dreams, and general unrest, I feel GOOD today. Let's hope the weekend brings more of the same.

3 comments:

  1. It can only be great from here on out. Home sweet home! I always have to clean the house before I leave because I can't deal with a messy house coming home. Clutter makes me stutter is my favorite saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love coming home to a clean house. Makes it so much better to come home. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no place like home. It truly makes you feel at peace. Enjoy your time there while it lasts :-)

    ReplyDelete